Chef De Partie
Please find below a detailed description of the current CDP vacancy. Please contact email@example.com if you’re interested.
We are looking for a CDP to join our team! This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills as a Chef – our aim at The Thatch is to become an
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your
- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
What skills do I need?
- Great cooking skills
- A grasp of profit margins
Experience as a CDP is preferred but not essential.
Job Type: Full-time
The Thatch at Faddiley, Nantwich, is one of Cheshire’s finest country pubs and restaurants and is a popular stop amongst tourists visiting the picturesque county of Cheshire providing both a tremendous example of thatched old England and a welcome break, with good traditional home cooking. The Thatch - an idyllic pub with unspoilt rustic charm and a relaxed and informal atmosphere. Enjoy traditional home cooked food from local produce all freshly prepared to your taste, complimented by real ales and fine wines at one of Cheshire’s finest dining establishments – simplicity at its best.
Telephone: 01270 524223